Naruto plugin #1

3 years ago

sidboy55555, Member

Hi, I have a great idee for a plugin, a Naruto plugin. So the most wil know that Naruto is an anime. I want to add (most) jutsus in minecraft, and things like kunais too. There is a plugin like this for Bukkit/Spigot but not a Naruto version. Its called Projectkorra/bending its based on Avatar the Last Airbender/the Legend of Korra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmYNv3I_KI 

I posted it on TridentSDK because Spigot and Bukkit do not have the right performance for both the plugins and the players, causing lag. The Projectkorra/bending is already lagging and the Naruto plugin wil probably be bigger, and it would be handy to run the plugin on another core/thread than the server itself because of reason mentioned before.

- sidboy55555

Naruto plugin #2

2 years ago

RedCoder4, Member

If you could provide commands different permissions I will give it a crack!

Naruto plugin #3

2 years ago

sidboy55555, Member

Well, I tried to make this plugin with friends who can make plugins, but the problem was.. it was to advanced xD

wanted to let it work with core plugin and sub plugins like projectkorra plugin. and on multi threading to. I really

want to pick up this project, but I can´t script so thats the problem, but I can provide a private gitlab server.

Copyright © 2018 TridentSDK
Made by Vilsol